Tuition, Fees and Refunds
Estimated Tuition and Fees for the UNM PA Program
Class of 2018 & Future Classes
|Resident Tuition & Curriculum Fees
||Non-Resident Tuition & Curriculum Fees
Tuition & Curriculum Fees cover the duration of the 27 month program, effective Fall 2016.
*Estimate - We encourage you to visit the Bursar's webpage to view "real-time" updates to Graduate Tuition & Fees. All tuition and fees are subject to change annually by action UNM Board of Regents.
Mandatory fees are detailed on the Bursar's webpage
- Graduate Professional Student Association (GPSA)
- Needle stick insurance
- HSC Library fee
- HSC Student Council fee
- PA Curriculum fee
- UNM Administrative fees
- Books & Supplies (estimated) Year 1 – $5,000 Year 2 - $1,300.
- The student is responsible for all expenses and arrangements related to mandatory off-site clinical clerkships.
- Tuition rate and fees are subject to change by the University without notice. Check the Bursar's website for "real-time" information.
- Students are required to have a lap top computer and must arrange for an Internet Service Provider (ISP). The computer will need an ethernet connection and wireless capability for use at the university and a 56k modem or faster access for home and travel. Microsoft Office is also required.
- Students are required to have health insurance.
Office of Financial Aid
For information about financial aid options, please visit the HSC financial aid website or contact Eddie Salazar at 272-8008.
For information on Tuition Refunds.